Let's look into what PV panels can do for you
PV panels are a renewable energy system which uses cells to convert sunlight into electricity. The PV cells consist of thin layers of a semi-conducting material, usually silicon, which generates an electric charge when exposed to direct sunlight (rather than heat).
Cables attached to the cells are connected to an inverter which converts the DC (Direct Current) electricity produced to usable AC(alternating current) electricity which can be used as power.
The electricity produced by solar PV can be used to drive any appliance that is powered by electricity within your home.
Solar panels are simple to install and there are many different options to suit your requirements. If you would like to know more about these options then please feel free to contact us for a free no obligation quote.
Solar power is versatile, highly efficient and low maintenance so there is no climbing on roofs to clean and repair.
PV System Benefits:
- Long term free source of electricity
- Significantly reduces electricity bills
- Electricity exempt from price increases
- No Noise
- No Moving parts
- Minimal maintenance
- Long lifespan
- Excess energy is sold back to the utility supplier
- Solar electricity is clean, emits no pollutants
- Creates no waste and uses no fuel
- Helps the environments - generates no C02 emissions
- PV cells operate in diffused sunlight and even work on cloudy days
- PV products are designed for long service life